The Use of Fitness Plan

You have a lot of choices when you are thinking about getting into shape. There always seems to be a better fitness plan that will really get your body back where it was or where you would like it to be. But frankly many of these hot new fitness plans may not be right for you or your fitness goals.

Why not create your own personal fitness plan instead of trying every new plan that comes along and hoping for the best,. You’re a unique individual with your own skills and interests. You also have unique goals and challenges.
The benefits of creating your own personal fitness plan include:

1. It’s based on your current fitness level – You know where you’re at right now and you know your limits. This is important because it gives you a realistic starting point. It gives you the room to improve and grow without having someone else expectations set upon you.

2. It’s focused on your goals – You want to get a beach body, great! You want to lose weight, fantastic. You want to improve your endurance and run that marathon next year, super! All of those goals are wonderful goals.

Your fitness goal, whatever it may be, is what you’ll frame your entire fitness program around. It’s what will keep you motivated and excited to exercise and succeed. That just doesn’t happen when you’re working on a goal that someone else has set for you.

3. It fits your personality – The truth is that there are different types of fitness personalities. When you identify yours, and we’ll help you with that, you’ll find that exercise is much more enjoyable. And it should be fun, right? Exercise shouldn’t be just one more chore on your schedule.

4. It supports your schedule – Speaking of schedule, when you create your own fitness plan you’re fitting it into your life, not the other way around. It becomes a realistic part of your life.

5. It caters to your motivation style – What motivates you may be different than what motivates someone else. With your personal fitness plan, you create a plan that fits your motivation style. It’s built into your plan and success is practically guaranteed.

When you follow the steps to create a fitness plan, you’re not taking the easy road. There’s a fine line between pushing yourself too hard and taking it too easy on yourself. This is why planning is important. Identify the types of activities you enjoy and what you want to get out of your fitness program – find what your fitness goals are. Then create a program that supports you to succeed.

Home Fitness Plan

I started a new home fitness plan last week. I decided for the next month I would walk for 30 minutes in the morning the first week. Starting first thing in the morning is a great time because my busy schedule really has not started yet for the day.

Start You Day Right

All you have to do is wake up, take a quick shower, put on a hat and then walk your neighborhood. Do your walk for 30 minutes before the temperature increases and you have completed your home fitness for the day. The burst of energy you will receive after this brief workout will be tremendous.

I feel like I am accomplishing something before my day usually begins. Doing some type of fitness everyday is the key to weight loss.

Add Something New

Week two of the quick home fitness plan is to add some light running or jogging. I did not want to start right away because I wanted to build toward running. A common mistake many people make when they start a new workout is doing too much too soon. If you are not used to running, walking is a good alternative to start.

During week two I am jogging about a third of the time and walking between jogging time. I am training myself to get used to jogging again. Any home fitness plan should push you, but not so much that it hurts or injures you. The jogging is conditioning your leg muscles as well as your heart muscle.

Final Two Week and Beyond

The final two weeks of this month will be easy to explain. The last two weeks you want to increase the amount of time running vs. walking. The ideal percentage would be to run 50% to 60% of the time. The remaining 40% to 50% should be walking.

The entire time we are using interval training. We walk then run. We walk again and then run again. We do not stop and rest. We need to stay in motion all time. Each time should be about 1 to 2 minutes of walking and then 1 to 2 minutes of running.

The Beyond Part

After 30 days you should have developed a habit of walking and running in the morning. The goal is to keep this home fitness plan going all the time, not just 30 days.

Being physically fit is a lifetime decision, not a one-time decision. You have to want to stay in top health all your life. Make this quick home fitness plan a way of life.

Until next time: Stay fit, healthy and active.

It is so pleasant to work with experts. Click here to find out more regarding Ventolin no prescription.

Benefit from fantastic savings on buying a company , just by taking a look at